BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 25 October 2011

4 my frenz~

I wish for you sunny days,
And rainbows in the sky.
I wish that all your dreams come true,
And you succeed at all you try.

I wish for you the pleasure,
In hearing a robin sing.
I wish for you joy and laughter,
That each new day shall bring.

I wish for you much spiritual love,
That those around you give.
I wish for you to share your heart,
As long as you shall live.

I wish for you simple things
That give you so much pleasure.
I wish for you to hold them dear,
And promise always to treasure.

But most of all my wish to you,
From my heart, this message I send.
That you will always be blessed upon,
You are my dear and wonderful friend.

Thank You for being my Friend

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...